Free LOGO Design

1.Go to http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5215878
2.Sign up
3.Try one of their sponsored offers like Stamps.com (which doesn't cost anything)
4.Refer friends
About Me
- Name: Onin
LOGOS usually cost $100 and up.This is your chance to get one for free.All you need to do is go to this site:http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5215878 This site is different from all of those others. They don't give you a time limit, and they don't make you signup for 10 sponsors yourself. All you have to do is try one of their sponsored offers like Stamps.com (which doesn't cost anything), refer your friends, and they ship your free gift to your door, also free!After I verified it I will start working on your logo.
SELL YOUR PRODUCT




5 Comments:
Hi, can I have a logo design? I wish you to use the words Open View and if possible a picture with Earth :P here is a link to my forum: http://www.atfreeforum.com/openview/ look at that Earth :P I wish to put a logo there.
Now what can I do for you in exchange?
Hi, a link back to your homepage is required.You can use one of the following choice of text:
Free Logo / Free Website Logo / Free Website Logo Design
Link: http://open-view.blogspot.com/
So I put a link to your blog with those words in exchange?
Yes.After i verified the link I will start on your logo.
Back again, thanks alot for doing this mate. You are great. I'll add a link to your blog in my menu, I'll makem a separate one with sponsors, look there. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home